Data Protection Policy
· What data do we collect?
· How do we collect your data?
· How will we use your data?
· How do we store your data?
· What are your data protection rights?
· What are cookies?
· What types of cookies do we use?
· How to manage your cookies
· Privacy policies of other websites
· How to contact us
· How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Balan Pro Travel collects the following data:
· Personal identification information (Name, email address, telephone number and date of birth)
· Your account login details, such as your username and the password you chose
· Personal identification information of your fellow travellers
· Payment details
· Your booked products or services
· Information about your surfing behavior on our website
· Social preferences, interests and activities
· Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys
· We may use personal data from other sources, e.g. trading partners and public registers
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Balkan Pro Travel with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Register online or send us a booking request
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Balkan Pro Travel may also receive your data indirectly from one of our partners we work with.
How will we use your data?
Balkan Pro Travel collects your data so that we can:
· Process your order and manage your account
· Manage and improve our products, services and day-to-day operations
· Personalize your experience
· Make contact and interact with you
· Marketing communications
· Sharing personal data with suppliers ad regulatory authorities
How do we store your data?
Balkan Pro Travel securely stores your data at Balkan Pro Travel's premises located at 1 Zornitsa str.
Balkan Pro Travel will keep your name, email address and phone number for a period of 1 year (12 months). Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by taking it out from our data base.
If data is needed after this period for analytical, historical or other legitimate business purposes, we will take appropriate measures to anonymise this data.
Balkan Pro Travel would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing materials, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Balkan Pro Travel from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us to email@example.com with text Unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
Balkan Pro Travel would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Balkan Pro Travel for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Balkan Pro Travel correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Balkan Pro Travel to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Balkan Pro Travel erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Balkan Pro Travel restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Balkan Pro Travel’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Balkan Pro Travel transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
· Functionality – Balkan Pro Travel uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
· Advertising – Balkan Pro Travel uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Balkan Pro Travel sometimes may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority